How Sound Therapy Help Address Knee And Back Pain?
- Matching the frequency of knee and back to bring back to a pain free and disease free state
- Addresses emotional blockages deeply rooted in our belief system
- Helps us change our perspective towards life
Sound Healing Can Help Address Ailement Like
- Arthritis & Sciatica
- Weakness, swelling and stiffness of joints
- Joint redness, instability and tenderness
- Warmth in joints and muscle around knee or back
What Sound healing techniques advised?
Knee and back pain can be healed with the combination of the following techniques:
- Cellular Detox
- Hand and foot reflexology
- Back healing therapy
Sessions: Back Pain- 8 to 10 sessions & Knee Pain- 15 to 20 sessions
Note: The line of treatment and no. of sessions are based on pre-consultation. Book a Free Consultation.
What Does Research Show?
At Baltimore's St. Agnes Hospital it was found that playing classical music in the critical care units reduced the need for medicine to control pain, dramatically. They stated, "Half an hour of music produced the same effect as ten milligrams of Valium."
Pain during or after the session is usually a positive sign, because it means the blockages are dissolving. Read More
There are no restrictions after or before the session. A person just has to drink a lot of water in order to detoxify. Read More
Have a question?
Do you have more question please fill the ask a question form on this page